Long-running business processes often require manual work to be combined with automated steps to create a unified workflow, end-to-end.
The secret to streamlining internal operations and building better customer experiences starts with knowing how to orchestrate a combination of human and machine-driven processes.
Download this digital guide to learn:
- How to use automation to improve your current human workflows
- Seven key considerations to make about automating manual tasks
- Where BPMN can help reduce bottlenecks and improve automation workflows
- Determining when a process should be automated vs requiring a person’s intervention
- Several real-world examples of effective human-integrated process automation