What to Expect
With the constant need to automate more and more processes, professional software developers must prioritize high-value and complex tasks. To maximize the productivity of their development teams, many organizations are expanding the pool of people who can contribute to process automation projects by bringing in low-code developers.
Join this webinar to see how smart low-code features in Camunda Platform 7.15 enable RPA engineers and low-code developers to automate processes from end-to-end while also reclaiming professional software developers’ valuable time with reusable process components.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- How professional software developers can supply low-code developers with reusable building blocks for their process automation projects
- New features that improve team collaboration for DMN projects
- A path to RPA modernization through point-and-click orchestration of Automation Anywhere bots
- Enhanced process analytics and dashboards for end-to-end process analytics
- A simplified drag-and-drop task form creation, with a first look at a seamlessly integrated Form Builder
Chief Technology Officer
Senior Product Manager